1. Who gave the speech known as the "Funeral Oration?
2. What event inspired the speech known as "Funeral Oration"?
The Peloponnesian War.
3. In the speech "Funeral Orations" the speaker addressed which group of people first?
4. Who responded to a death sentence for being a heretic in a speech called "On His Condemnation to Death"?
5. In the speech "On His Condemnation to Death", who did the speaker tell the judges to punish?
6. According to Isocrates, which war did he believe may be the most famous of Athenian history?
7. What empire did Isocrates tell Greece to resist?
This section contains 4,128 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)