|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through United States Government.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivered the speech "Our Government" one hundred and fifty years after the first Congress of the U.S. met?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
(b) Charles Evans Hughes.
(c) Anthony Eden.
(d) Thomas Dewey.
2. Who abolished democratic institutions in France and became a totalitarian chief?
(a) Eamon de Valera.
(b) Henri Philippe Petain.
(c) Maxim Litvinov.
(d) Charles DeGaulle.
3. According to John L. Lewis' "The Rights of Labor", what opposed communism?
(a) Free Trade.
(d) Our way of life.
4. According to Cicero, who had upheld and continued to uphold freedom by zeal and wisdom?
(a) Lucius Opimius.
(b) Marcus Fulvius.
(c) Caius Marius.
(d) Caius Caesar.
5. According to William Green's "Modern Trade Unionism", what should not be the heritage of any limited group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was an outspoken imperialist and pursued the expansion of the British empire?
2. According to the speech "Before the Battle of Leuthen, 1757", whose army is twice as strong?
3. According to the speech, "A Grave Situation", how many years did the British Fleet control the Atlantic Ocean?
4. Who was one of the greatest orators of the French Revolution, although the speakers was impaired by a painful stammer?
5. What was founded on the exploitation of the weaknesses of the human heart?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)