|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Domestic Affairs in the United States.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the speech "Bill of Rights", what was only safe by a division of powers and local self-government?
2. Who was convicted of bribery?
(a) David Lloyd George.
(b) Oliver Cromwell.
(c) Sir Robert Walpole.
(d) Sir Edward Grey.
3. Which state was organized by people within a region and abandoned slavery?
4. Who promised that there would be honor and glory later in the Italian campaign?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Leon Trotsky.
(c) Frederick the Great.
(d) Napolean Bonaparte.
5. Who was the Republican candidate for President in 1944 and said "we have a rendezvous with destiny"?
(a) Charles Evan Hughes.
(b) Thomas E. Dewey.
(c) John L. Lewis.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the speech known as the "Funeral Oration?
2. In the speech "To His Troops", Lucius Sergius Catiline stated two armies opposed their progress. Rome was one, what was the other army?
3. In the speech "To His Troops", where did Catiline say people waited after losing their property?
4. Who was probably the outstanding leader of the abolitionist movement and president of the American Anti-Slavery Society?
5. In the speech "Address at Angostura", what empire was America compared to after their separation from Spain?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)