|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The European Continent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the sermon, "On Suffering Persecution", ignominy and what were two opposites?
2. Who delivered the speech "Before the Diet of Worms"?
(a) Victor Hugo.
(b) John Calvin.
(c) St. Francis.
(d) Martin Luther.
3. Who promised that there would be honor and glory later in the Italian campaign?
(a) Napolean Bonaparte.
(b) Leon Trotsky.
(c) Frederick the Great.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
4. In "In Support of the Oppian Law", where did the statues come from that made their way into this city with hostile effect?
5. In the speech "Funeral Orations" the speaker addressed which group of people first?
(a) The sons.
(b) The barbarians.
(c) The forefathers.
(d) The victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was "On the Crown" written?
2. According to Cardinal Mercer, who was the most authoritative teacher of Christian Theology?
3. How old was Voltaire when he died?
4. In the speech "To His Troops", Lucius Sergius Catiline stated two armies opposed their progress. Rome was one, what was the other army?
5. Who was the leader of the Bolshevist party and first dictator of Russia?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)