|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The United States.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Bolshevist party and first dictator of Russia?
(a) Nikolai Lenin.
(b) Alexander Kerensky.
(c) Leon Trotsky.
(d) Joseph Stalin.
2. What significant event of the American Revolution did Maverick, Gray, Caldwell, Attucks and Carr die?
(a) The Boston Tea Party.
(b) The Boston Battle.
(c) The Boston Massacre.
(d) The midnight ride.
3. In the speech "Funeral Orations" the speaker addressed which group of people first?
(a) The barbarians.
(b) The victims.
(c) The sons.
(d) The forefathers.
4. What event inspired the speech known as "Funeral Oration"?
(a) The Persian War.
(b) The Peloponnesian War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Italian War.
5. According to Daniel Webster, who erected the government of the U.S.?
(a) The British.
(b) The Indians.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the greatest orators of the French Revolution, although the speakers was impaired by a painful stammer?
2. Who wrote that the House of Commons needed to only pay attention to "British interests"?
3. Who was convicted of bribery?
4. In the speech "To His Troops", Lucius Sergius Catiline stated two armies opposed their progress. Rome was one, what was the other army?
5. Who delivered the speech "Defense Against the Charges" and ultimately saved the speaker from the guillotine?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)