|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through United States and the Second World War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writing stated that laws no longer carry any weight with the people who do whatever they please, regardless of what is morally right?
(a) "Before the Diet of Worms".
(b) "A Second Crusade".
(d) "On Suffering Persecution".
2. According to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, what still offered her bounty, and human efforts multiplied it?
3. In the speech "Address at Angostura", what empire was America compared to after their separation from Spain?
(a) Ottoman Empire.
(b) Byzantine Empire.
(c) Roman Empire.
(d) Persian Empire.
4. According to Charles James Fox, what was Napoleon Bonaparte?
(a) A lover of England.
(b) A lover of money.
(c) A lover of military glory.
(d) A lover of hiking.
5. According to the speech, "American and the War", what is not America's noblest destiny?
(d) Free country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a great statesmen and economist that won world fame as a powerful advocate of free trade?
2. Who was the Republican candidate for President in 1944 and said "we have a rendezvous with destiny"?
3. According to Mohandas Ghandi, how many inhabitants of India professed the faith of Islam?
4. Who was one of the greatest orators of the French Revolution, although the speakers was impaired by a painful stammer?
5. Who believed that we have many things to learn from the West?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)