1. Heilbroner begins the book by saying it is limited to a small number of men who did more for history with _________ than famous men did. (fill in the blank)
2. Heilbroner believes economists wield power greater than _________. (fill in the blank)
Sword and scepter.
3. According to Heilbroner, economists changed the world not through __________, but through power of their ideas. (fill in the blank)
4. Economists make order out of what, in Helibroner's opinion?
5. What are economists considered by the rules of schoolboy history books?
6. According to Heilbroner, these men who have had such an impact on society are known as _________. (fill in the blank)
The Great Economists.
This section contains 3,502 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)