|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Behind the Worldly Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marx's radicalism was ____________ rather than political. (fill in the blank)
2. According to The Communist Manifesto, what would be a transition period followed by pure Communism?
3. Henry George's favorite idea was called __________. (fill in the blank)
(a) The big tax.
(b) Villages of Cooperation.
(c) The single tax.
(d) Taxation without representation.
4. Owen's idea was totally contrary to the doctrine of _________. (fill in the blank)
(a) The Law of Accumulation.
5. The fact that man is _________ makes survival difficult. (fill in the blank)
(a) A slow learner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marx's father hope he would study?
2. What was the name of Marx's devoted wife?
3. John Stuart Mill's book was written when he was in his forties. What is the name of the book?
4. What kind of survival has man faced from the earliest days on?
5. From where did Veblen graduate with a Ph.D?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)