|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Behind the Worldly Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam Smith defined wealth in terms of what?
2. Keynes defines prosperity and depression in terms of what?
3. Heilbroner describes a trial of a wealthy man before the church in Boston in what year?
4. _________ is concerned with finding some reason for the cosmos. (fill in the blank)
(c) Moral Philosophy.
(d) Natural Theology.
5. What took care of early man's inner conflict between himself and the group?
(c) The environment.
(d) The elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Schumpeter approach economics in a unique way in his book?
2. The fact that man is _________ makes survival difficult. (fill in the blank)
3. According to Engels and Marx, what does "dialectical" mean?
4. Saint-Simone was a firm believer in _________. (fill in the blank)
5. What are economists considered by the rules of schoolboy history books?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)