|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heresies of John Maynard Keynes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Veblen call individual churches?
(a) Places of ill repute.
(b) Houses of God.
(c) Time wasters.
(d) Retail outlets.
2. According to Mills, there would be a gradual disappearance of what?
3. What nationality is Karl Marx?
4. What is the biggest danger facing a modern community?
(a) Human unpredictability.
(c) Human predictability.
5. To Heilbroner, what is the common denominator at the core of these men with diverse backgrounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the economic thinkers of the Victorian period known as?
2. The stock market crashed in what year?
3. Saint-Simone was a firm believer in _________. (fill in the blank)
4. What does Heilbroner think is strange about ancient civilizations?
5. According to Marx, workers are paid _________. (fill in the blank)
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)