|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Visions of the Utopian Socialists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Ricardo die?
2. What has played a central role in population control in the Western hemisphere?
(c) Birth control.
3. The mistakes of economist are nothing short of _________. (fill in the blank)
4. By what year had crops reached near famine levels in England?
5. According to Heilbroner, these men who have had such an impact on society are known as _________. (fill in the blank)
(a) The Nine Influences.
(b) The Great Economists.
(c) The Money Makers.
(d) The Miracle Workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ is a manner of organizing society so all tasks are performed. (fill in the blank)
2. The new philosophy of survival with the market system brought with it what new social problem?
3. _________ was based on true wealth only being created in agriculture. (fill in the blank)
4. The fact that man is _________ makes survival difficult. (fill in the blank)
5. Smith was a firm believer in _______________, or leave the market alone. (fill in the blank)
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)