|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Contradictions of Joseph Schumpeter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took care of early man's inner conflict between himself and the group?
(a) The elders.
(d) The environment.
2. _________ is a manner of organizing society so all tasks are performed. (fill in the blank)
(a) Social compatibility.
3. When investment is less than ___________ , there is depression. (fill in the blank)
4. What year did Ricardo die?
5. The mistakes of economist are nothing short of _________. (fill in the blank)
Short Answer Questions
1. The first stop on Heilbroner's description of how economists became necessary to society is France in what year?
2. Malthus continued to work on his theory of population and the food supply and assumed that humans could double their number every _________. (fill in the blank)
3. In Mills' model, wages would rise as a result of accumulation of capital. Eventually, the accumulation process would come to an end and enter what stage?
4. What are economists considered by the rules of schoolboy history books?
5. What were the economic thinkers of the Victorian period known as?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)