|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Victorian World and the Underworld of Economics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fact that man is _________ makes survival difficult. (fill in the blank)
(b) A slow learner.
2. As imperialism waned or changed, what came into being?
(a) Imminent domain.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Multinational corporations.
3. What was Henry George a believer in?
(d) Political economy.
4. Eventually the market system evolved with its necessary factors of _________ for production. (fill in the blank)
(b) Land, factories, and capital.
(c) Land, labor, and capital.
(d) Religion, custom, and authority.
5. What year did the British Labor Movement begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the market system become known as?
2. At what university was Adam Smith on the faculty?
3. _________ is a manner of organizing society so all tasks are performed. (fill in the blank)
4. The new philosophy of survival with the market system brought with it what new social problem?
5. Who failed to recognize the wealth creating ability of labor?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)