|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heresies of John Maynard Keynes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marx's radicalism was ____________ rather than political. (fill in the blank)
2. Adam Smith was a lecturer in what area?
(a) Religious Science.
(b) Economic Philosphy.
(c) Moral Philosophy.
3. In The Wealth of Nations, _________ are used as examples of how the market functions. (fill in the blank)
(a) Boots and hats.
(b) Rents and costs.
(c) Gloves and shoes.
(d) Corn and wheat.
4. What was the name of Marx's devoted wife?
5. Adam Smith left his university position to become a private tutor and traveled through which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marx and Engels thought the revolution would occur in an advanced industrial economy like _________. (fill in the blank)
2. What did President Hoover think would be banished from the nation in the late 1920's?
3. What is Marx's theory of valuation is called?
4. Keynes defines prosperity and depression in terms of what?
5. Keynes was involved in what important conference after World War II?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)