Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Mittark was accused of illegitimately selling the lands of his people to the governor of what state?
2. In the first text from Chapter 5, Oneida Indians express their desire to remain neutral in the conflict in a speech to the governor of what state?
3. What was the name of an Onondaga who gave the governor of New France a speech, essentially calling his bluff, in Chapter 4?
4. On the topic of intertribal wars, a speech by a Cayuga chief named what revealed the extent to which the Europeans succeeded in turning tribes against one another in Chapter 4?
5. A speech in what year by a Chippewa chief rejected the presumption that the English were simply going to inherit Indian lands gained by the French?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the biography of Josiah Jeremy and his relationship to the Micmac people. Where did the Micmacs live in North America?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and analyze the process of integration between the Europeans and the Native Americans. How did intermarriage affect the cultures of each community?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Chekilli and the Creek people. How did this tribe relate to others? What interaction did the Creek people have with European colonists?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)