Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, red feathers mean what symbolically?
2. What term means having a vocabulary composed primarily of short, simple words?
3. In the Iroquois creation story of John Norton's in Chapter 1, who kills the daughter of the "Great Spirit" in childbirth by trying to exit the womb from "the side"?
4. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, how many tribes did the Kasihtas meet by the mountain?
5. In what year was the Treaty of Fort Stanwix concluded between the...
This section contains 1,239 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)