|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A speech in what year by a Chippewa chief rejected the presumption that the English were simply going to inherit Indian lands gained by the French?
2. The Indian Nonintercourse Act is the collective name given to how many statutes passed by the United States Congress?
3. When did Congress issue the United States Declaration of Independence?
(a) July 14, 1776.
(b) June 14, 1777.
(c) July 4, 1776.
(d) October 1, 1774.
4. In a speech from 1756, the leaders of what tribe, known for their ferocious fights against the French, plead for support in fighting the French?
(a) The Catawbas.
(b) The Chickasaw Indians.
(c) The Abenaki people.
(d) The Apaches.
5. When did the American Revolutionary War begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Iroquois allied with in the American Revolutionary War?
2. Deliberations on the Treaty of Lancaster ended on what date?
3. The French and Indian War ended in what year?
4. What refers to the crime of falsely making or altering a writing by which the legal rights or obligations of another person are apparently affected?
5. When was Phineas Stevens born?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)