Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph Mittark was accused of illegitimately selling the lands of his people to the governor of what state?
(b) New York.
2. In the first text from Chapter 5, Oneida Indians express their desire to remain neutral in the conflict in a speech to the governor of what state?
3. What was the name of an Onondaga who gave the governor of New France a speech, essentially calling his bluff, in Chapter 4?
(b) La Barre.
4. On the topic of intertribal wars, a speech by a Cayuga chief named what revealed the extent to which the Europeans succeeded in turning tribes against one another in Chapter 4?
(b) La Barre.
5. A speech in what year by a Chippewa chief rejected the presumption that the English were simply going to inherit Indian lands gained by the French?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first text reprinted in Chapter 3 is a "Act of Submission" from what year?by the Narrangansett Indians
2. Joseph Mittark was accused of illegitimately selling the lands of his people to whom?
3. Who were the Iroquois allied with in the American Revolutionary War?
4. In 2004, the Delaware Nation filed suit against Pennsylvania in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, seeking how many acres included in the Walking Purchase?
5. In what year did the French and Indian War erupt into the world-wide conflict known as the Seven Years' War?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)