|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Samson Occom die?
2. When was John Eliot born?
3. In the Iroquois creation story of John Norton's in Chapter 1, Tawiskaron proves to be a great what?
4. When was Eleazar Wheelock born?
5. What refers to both the process and product of planning, designing and construction of buildings or structures?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eleazar Wheelock die?
2. What was founded by some Marian exiles from the clergy shortly after the accession of Elizabeth I of England in 1558?
3. What refers to a person sent by a church into an area to carry on evangelism or other activities?
4. The earliest physical evidence of smallpox is probably the pustular rash on the mummified body of whom?
5. When did John Eliot die?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)