Quiz: Chapter 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Of what tribe was Josiah Jeremy?
a) The Apache people.
b) The Micmac Indians.
c) The Apalachicolas.
d) The Cherokee people.
2. In the Iroquois creation story of John Norton's in Chapter 1, Tawiskaron proves to be a great what?
3. Where was John Heckewelder born?
a) London, England.
b) New York, New York.
c) Bedford, England.
d) Boston, Massachusetts.
4. The Mohawk Major John Norton was known as what by his people?
5. In Chapter 1, John Heckewelder relates a "verbatim" account from the Delaware and Mahican Indians of the Dutch landing in an area that is now known as...
This section contains 397 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)