Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Phineas Stevens had been captured by what tribe at a young age and had learned their customs and language?
a) The Cherokee.
b) The Abenaki people.
c) The Apaches.
d) The Catawbas.
2. Chief Pontiac was born in approximately what year?
3. In what year did the Delaware Indians give a speech stating their belief that the English caused the French and Indian War, as described in Chapter 4?
4. The French and Indian War ended in what year?
5. In a speech from 1756, the leaders of a tribe known for their...
This section contains 367 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)