Quiz: Introduction to Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, red feathers mean what symbolically?
2. What term means having a vocabulary composed primarily of short, simple words?
3. When did Samson Occom die?
4. When was Eleazar Wheelock born?
5. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, white feathers mean what symbolically?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The Moor's Indian Charity School moved to Hanover, New Hampshire to become...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)