|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, the Kasihtas were attacked by the King of what with a bow and arrow?
2. John Norton played a prominent role in what conflict, leading Iroquois warriors from Grand River into battle against American invaders?
(a) The War of 1812.
(b) King Philip's War.
(c) Red Cloud's War.
(d) The French and Indian War.
3. In what year did George Washington order the destruction of around forty Iroquois towns during the Revolutionary War?
4. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, the West opened up, and a tribe named the Kasihtas settled near a mountain so great and thunderous they called it what?
(a) The Great Bear.
(b) The Great Mountain.
(c) The King of Mountains.
(d) The Mountain of Heaven.
5. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, how many tribes did the Kasihtas meet by the mountain?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Iroquois creation story of John Norton's in Chapter 1, Tawiskaron proves to be a great what?
2. Joseph Brant had been taught at whose school?
3. What refers to human history in the period before recorded events, known mainly through archaeological discoveries, study, research, etc.?
4. The Walking Purchase was a purported agreement between the Penn family and what native tribe?
5. In the Iroquois creation story of John Norton's in Chapter 1, the daughter of the "Great Spirit" has two children, Teharonghyawago and who?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)