|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to human history in the period before recorded events, known mainly through archaeological discoveries, study, research, etc.?
2. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, the Kasihtas killed what great animal by sacrificing an orphan baby to it?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wolf.
3. The first text reprinted in Chapter 3 is a "Act of Submission" from what year?by the Narrangansett Indians
4. The Walking Purchase gave Pennsylvania as much land as a person could walk in how much time?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three and a half days.
(c) Four days.
(d) A day and a half.
5. In what year was the Treaty of Fort Stanwix concluded between the Iroquois and English delegate Sir William Johnson?
Short Answer Questions
1. In an address to whom in Chapter 5 does Joseph Brant reiterate support for Great Britain?
2. In the Iroquois creation story of John Norton's in Chapter 1, Tawiskaron proves to be a great what?
3. In Chekilli's creation story of the Creek people, how many tribes did the Kasihtas meet by the mountain?
4. Colonel William Crawford was tortured and burnt at the stake by American Indians in retaliation for what incident?
5. What refers to the crime of falsely making or altering a writing by which the legal rights or obligations of another person are apparently affected?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)