1. What word refers to the practice of viewing the world from a European perspective and with an implied belief, either consciously or subconsciously, in the preeminence of European culture?
2. What refers to the establishment, maintenance, acquisition and expansion of colonies in one territory by people from another territory?
3. What is defined as a sacred narrative explaining how the world and humankind came to be in their present form?
4. What is defined as the science of artificial application of water to the land or soil?
5. What refers to both the process and product of planning, designing and construction of buildings or structures?
6. Smallpox is believed to have emerged in human populations about what time?
(a) 1,000 B.C.
(b) 15,000 B.C.
(c) 5,000 B.C.
(d) 10,000 B.C.
This section contains 3,815 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)