|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paula love about her co-workers?
(a) Their stories.
(b) Their sense of humor.
(c) The comraderie she has with them.
(d) Their support of her.
2. What does Paula read to Jack?
(a) Mother Goose.
(b) Winnie the Pooh.
(c) Peter Rabbit.
(d) The Velveteen Rabbit.
3. What do ten year old kids do when they like each other?
(a) Hold hands.
(b) Go together.
(d) Make out.
4. What does Paula say about most of the things she is grateful for?
(a) They are what get her by.
(b) They are the hope of her future.
(c) They are all necessary fabrications.
(d) They probably never happened.
5. What was Paula praised for at St. Mary's?
(a) Her stories.
(b) Her kindness.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was abused the worst by Paula's father?
2. What did Paula respect about Charlo's mother?
3. Where do Paula's sisters find her?
4. Where does the guard meet Paula?
5. How did Charlo's family treat his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Paula and her sisters respond to the news of Charlo's death?
2. Why did Paula become so vulgar in high school?
3. What does Paula say the difference between wanking and masturbation is?
4. What did Paula like about Mrs. Spencer when they first met?
5. How did Paula learn about sex?
6. What does Paula say she likes most about herself even after her sad past?
7. What did Paula do when she wet her pants in the Spencers' bathroom?
8. What rule does Paula make for herself for the sake of her children?
9. What does Paula do to get around her own rule?
10. Why has Paula not seen Charlo in a while when she learns of his death?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)