|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paula so grateful when Denise agrees with her about the past?
(a) It means she is not a liar.
(b) It means she can make good memories.
(c) It means she was happy once.
(d) It means Carmel is wrong for once.
2. How did Paula feel after wanking her first boyfriend?
3. What does Paula do for a living?
(a) Cleans offices.
(b) Plans parties.
(c) Substitute teaches.
(d) Sells pastries.
4. What was most of Charlo's family labelled as?
5. What did Paula desperately need to do when she met Charlo's parents?
(b) Use the restroom.
(c) Pass gas.
(d) Throw up.
6. How many miscarriages did Paula's mother have?
7. Where is Nicola when Paula learns of Charlo's death?
(a) On a date.
(b) At dance class.
8. What does Paula never want Jack to wear?
(a) Thrifted clothing.
(b) Charity clothes.
(d) Women's clothing.
9. What about her house makes Paula proud?
(a) Her bookshelf.
(b) The cleanliness.
(c) The photographs she has taken.
(d) The lack of Charlo's influence.
10. What does Paula say is Nicola's most self-preserving feature?
(a) Her indifference.
(b) Her sensitivity.
(c) Her compassion.
(d) Her inner-strength.
11. Who told Paula the secrets of growing up?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
12. What was Charlo doing while Paula made a mess in his parent's house?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Fighting with his brother.
13. What does Paul want to confess?
(a) Her desires.
(b) Her alcoholism.
(c) Her past.
(d) Her abuse.
14. Where did Paula wank her first boyfriend?
(a) On the train.
(b) In class.
(c) In his car.
(d) In her room.
15. What snack did Charlo's mother make when Paula met her?
(d) Cookies and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paula feel about her job?
2. How did Paula's first sister die?
3. What time of year does Paula hate the most?
4. Where does Paula say she always receives bad news?
5. Who killed Charlo?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)