|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paula say she always receives bad news?
(a) On the phone.
(b) At her door.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) In the hospital.
2. What does Paula say about most of the things she is grateful for?
(a) They are the hope of her future.
(b) They are what get her by.
(c) They probably never happened.
(d) They are all necessary fabrications.
3. Who did Paula once imagine was dead?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
4. Who is Paula's closest friend?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her daughter.
5. What does Paula never want Jack to wear?
(a) Women's clothing.
(c) Charity clothes.
(d) Thrifted clothing.
6. What did Paula do on her one vacation growing up?
(a) Went to Hawaii.
(b) Went to Disneyland.
(c) Went on a cruise.
(d) Went camping.
7. Who did Charlo remind Paula of?
(a) Hell's Angels.
(b) Marlon Brando.
(c) Charles Jeffrey.
(d) James Dean.
8. How are Paula and Nicola related?
(a) Nicola is her niece.
(b) Nicola is her granddaughter.
(c) Nicola is her younger sister.
(d) Nicola is her daughter.
9. What does Paul want to confess?
(a) Her desires.
(b) Her abuse.
(c) Her past.
(d) Her alcoholism.
10. What did Mr. Dillon teach?
11. What made Paula the most envied girl at school?
(a) She had the most knowledge.
(b) She had the most money.
(c) She had the largest breasts.
(d) She had the nicest mom.
12. What will Leanne be the first O'Leary to do?
(a) Graduate high school.
(b) Overcome an addiction.
(c) Become a nun.
(d) Attend private school.
13. Where does the guard meet Paula?
(a) At her door.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At the prison.
14. What did Paula routinely deny in her life?
(a) She was sad.
(b) She was abused.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was intelligent.
15. When does Paula say she can believe anything?
(a) When she is alone.
(b) When she is drunk.
(c) When she is depressed.
(d) When she is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gerard's occupation?
2. What time of year does Paula hate the most?
3. What about her house makes Paula proud?
4. What was most of Charlo's family labelled as?
5. What does Paula get for the young guard?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)