1. What is the name of the hill Hortensia walks to?
2. What family currently owns the land the Samsodien family is claiming?
The Von Struikers.
3. What is the name of Hortensia's husband?
4. What is the name of the neighborhood where the novel takes place?
5. What is Hortensia's former profession?
6. What is the name of Hortensia's company?
House of Braithwaite.
7. What sets Hortensia apart from everyone else in Katterijn?
She is black.
8. Who wishes to bury her ashes on Hortensia's property?
9. How does Hortensia feel about the letter requesting the burial?
It is overly sentimental.
This section contains 3,793 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)