|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen, Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hortensia's housekeeper?
2. What is Dr. Mama's first name?
3. Hortensia feels her life could have benefitted from more anger and less of what?
4. What does Marion repeatedly insist to Hortensia?
(a) "I am not a racist."
(b) "I am ignorant."
(c) "I think we could be friends."
(d) "I understand history."
5. What has changed about the plant life on the Koppie?
(a) The plants have been replaced with native foliage.
(b) The land has been stripped bare.
(c) Nothing has changed.
(d) Many new trees have been planted.
Short Answer Questions
1. While working to apologize to Marion, what happens to Hortensia?
2. Who is Marion's dog named after?
3. What disability does Esme reveal she has?
4. Which word best describes Hortensia’s apology to Marion?
5. Why do Hortensia and Marion agree that being enemies was better than being friends?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)