|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hortensia realize she needs to at the end of Chapter Six?
(a) Visit Peter's grave.
(b) Call Esme.
(c) Apologize to Marion.
(d) Remodel Marion's home.
2. How did Peter and Hortensia stay in touch for many years?
(c) Phone calls.
(d) Cross-country visits.
3. Who does Marion not want to know about the painting?
4. Which word best describes Hortensia’s apology to Marion?
5. What does Marion pressure Hortensia to talk about?
(a) The Samsodien's claim.
(b) Her painting.
(c) Peter's health.
(d) Beulah Gierdien's letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Marion's work partner?
2. How does Hortensia feel about Beulah Gierdien's letter?
3. What does Aggie say to Marion as she leaves the library?
4. How does Hortensia feel when she learns of Peter's daughter?
5. What were Hortensia's parents names?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)