|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narration style of the novel?
(a) Third-person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
2. In what decade of life are both Marion and Hortensia?
3. When does Hortensia tell Mr. Marx she will contact Esme?
(a) When she is ready.
(b) When he stops calling her.
(c) When Esme reaches a certain age.
(d) When her leg recovers.
4. Who was Marion's work partner?
(a) Hortensia James.
(b) Max Agostino.
(c) Harry Cumfred.
(d) Alvar Aalto.
5. In Chapter Six, where does Hortensia watch Peter and his mistress?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A market.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hortensia wear during her recovery period?
2. What is the name of Marion's maid?
3. How old was Marion when she met her husband?
4. Who does Marion not want to know about the painting?
5. Why did Marion assume Frikkie was white?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)