|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Marion's bankruptcy?
(a) An expensive surgery.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her frivolous spending.
(d) Max's debts.
2. Where did Hortensia go to design school?
(d) South Africa.
3. What is the name of Marion's maid?
4. Where does Marion first stay while her home is being repaired?
(a) A Cape Town hotel.
(b) Marelena's house.
(c) Agnes's house.
(d) Katterijn Guest House.
5. How does Hortensia feel about the letter requesting the burial?
(a) It is overly sentimental.
(b) It is understandable.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hortensia want to remodel her home?
2. What item does Marion think will save her from bankruptcy?
3. When Marion was a child, what did she say she wanted to be when she grew up?
4. Who is Marelena?
5. In what decade of life are both Marion and Hortensia?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)