|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hortensia feel when she learns of Peter's daughter?
(a) Excited and welcoming.
(b) Shocked and betrayed.
2. What item does Marion think will save her from bankruptcy?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A painting.
3. Who is Mr. Marx?
(a) Peter's lawyer.
(b) Peter's brother.
(c) Peter's debt collector.
(d) Peter's best friend.
4. What best describes Max's personality?
5. What is the narration style of the novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third-person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hortensia think about when looking at Peter's dead body?
2. What is the name of the hill Hortensia walks to?
3. In what industry did Marion's husband work?
4. What is the name of Marion's husband?
5. What sets Hortensia apart from everyone else in Katterijn?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)