|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the closest major city to Katterijn?
(a) Port Elizabeth.
(b) Cape Town.
2. What is Hortensia's address?
(a) No. 1 Katterijn Avenue.
(b) No. 12 Katterijn Avenue.
(c) No. 22 Katterijn Avenue.
(d) No. 10 Katterijn Avenue.
3. Why did Marion give up her career?
(a) To focus on her health.
(b) To raise her children.
(c) To start her own small business.
(d) To go back to school.
4. Who lives in Marion's first design?
5. What is the name of the hill Hortensia walks to?
(a) The Koppie.
(b) The Katterijn.
(c) The Kupola.
(d) The Kove.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade of life are both Marion and Hortensia?
2. What family currently owns the land the Samsodien family is claiming?
3. What is the narration style of the novel?
4. What is the name of Hortensia's company?
5. How does Hortensia feel about Beulah Gierdien's letter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)