|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marion when she met her husband?
2. What is the narration style of the novel?
(a) Third-person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
3. What family currently owns the land the Samsodien family is claiming?
(a) The Agostinos.
(b) The Jameses.
(c) The Gierdiens.
(d) The Von Struikers.
4. What is the name of the hill Hortensia walks to?
(a) The Koppie.
(b) The Kove.
(c) The Katterijn.
(d) The Kupola.
5. What is the name of Hortensia's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hortensia describe architecture?
2. How many children does Marion have?
3. What is Hortensia's address?
4. What sets Hortensia apart from everyone else in Katterijn?
5. Who is Marion's dog named after?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)