|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marion views architecture as a way of doing what?
2. How much is the Von Struikers’ land worth now?
(a) $1 million.
(c) A few dollars.
(d) $100 million.
3. How are people learning updates about the Samsodien's land claim?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) The television news.
(c) Word of mouth.
(d) An e-mail chain.
4. At the end of Chapter Fifteen, what does Marion admit to Hortensia?
(a) "I want to move out."
(b) "I am a racist."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "I'm not okay."
5. What does Agnes return to Marion?
(a) A ruby ring.
(b) The Pierneef painting.
(c) A sapphire necklace.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marion know Alberta?
2. After apologizing to Marion, Hortensia is left with what?
3. Why did Peter’s parents disapprove of their son’s marriage?
4. What is the name of Hortensia's housekeeper?
5. What event takes place at the end of Chapter Four?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)