|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hortensia's housekeeper?
2. What does Marion decide to do about the Von Struikers’ land claim?
(a) Give money to the Samsodiens.
(b) Hire a lawyer.
(c) Stop supporting Ludmilla.
(d) Remove Ludmilla from the committee.
3. What is the name of Peter's daughter?
4. What were Hortensia's parents names?
(a) Yawende and Zippy.
(b) Eda and Zippy.
(c) Kwittel and Yawende.
(d) Eda and Kwittel.
5. In what decade of life are both Marion and Hortensia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hortensia do at night to distract herself from Peter's affair?
2. Why does Marion’s granddaughter Lara think she is a racist?
3. How did Peter and Hortensia stay in touch for many years?
4. What is the name of Marion's maid?
5. What caused Marion's bankruptcy?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)