|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade of life are both Marion and Hortensia?
2. What were Hortensia's parents names?
(a) Yawende and Zippy.
(b) Eda and Kwittel.
(c) Kwittel and Yawende.
(d) Eda and Zippy.
3. What sets Hortensia apart from everyone else in Katterijn?
(a) She is black.
(b) She is poor.
(c) She is European.
(d) She is unmarried.
4. In what industry did Marion's husband work?
5. What does Gary design and construct?
(a) Hortensia's bathroom.
(b) Peter's tombstone.
(c) Peter's casket.
(d) Marion's garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter's daughter live?
2. What family currently owns the land the Samsodien family is claiming?
3. Who is Mr. Marx?
4. How many children does Marion have?
5. How is Hortensia injured in the crane accident?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)