|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though she dislikes water, what feature is Hortensia planning on adding to her home?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A pool.
(d) A jaccuzzi.
2. With what part of her body does Hortensia physically struggle?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her leg.
3. What does Gary design and construct?
(a) Hortensia's bathroom.
(b) Peter's casket.
(c) Peter's tombstone.
(d) Marion's garden.
4. What is the name of the neighborhood where the novel takes place?
(a) Cape Town.
5. How does Hortensia feel about the letter requesting the burial?
(a) It is understandable.
(b) It is beautiful.
(c) It is rude.
(d) It is overly sentimental.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hortensia disguise herself so as to follow Peter?
2. What does Hortensia think about when looking at Peter's dead body?
3. Where does Peter's daughter live?
4. What is the closest major city to Katterijn?
5. What caused Marion's bankruptcy?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)