|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Marion's bankruptcy?
(a) Her frivolous spending.
(b) Her children.
(c) Max's debts.
(d) An expensive surgery.
2. How does Hortensia feel when she learns of Peter's daughter?
(a) Excited and welcoming.
(b) Shocked and betrayed.
3. What does Marion see being taken away from Hortensia's home?
(a) Peter's dead body.
(c) A painting.
(d) Legal paperwork.
4. Why is Marion forced to fire Agnes?
(a) She can no longer afford a maid.
(b) Agnes is sick.
(c) She thinks Agnes stole something from her.
(d) Marelena advised her to do so.
5. What does Marion pressure Hortensia to talk about?
(a) Beulah Gierdien's letter.
(b) Her painting.
(c) The Samsodien's claim.
(d) Peter's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Marion when she met her husband?
2. What does Hortensia think about when looking at Peter's dead body?
3. Why does Hortensia not want any books from the library?
4. Who is Mr. Marx?
5. What is the name of Peter's daughter?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)