|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marion affected by the crane accident?
(a) Her painting is destroyed.
(b) Part of her home is destroyed.
(c) Her leg is broken.
(d) Her yard is filled with Hortensia's rubble.
2. Marion views architecture as a way of doing what?
3. Where did Hortensia go to design school?
(a) South Africa.
4. Why does fighting with Marion make Hortensia feel at home again?
(a) It keeps her occupied now that Peter is gone.
(b) It was easier for them to be enemies.
(c) She gets a thrill from fighting.
(d) Marion decides to leave and she is left alone.
5. What does Hortensia realize she needs to at the end of Chapter Six?
(a) Remodel Marion's home.
(b) Call Esme.
(c) Visit Peter's grave.
(d) Apologize to Marion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Hortensia's classmate, nicknamed "K"?
2. What did Hortensia do at night to distract herself from Peter's affair?
3. What does Marion decide to do about the Von Struikers’ land claim?
4. How much did the Von Struikers initially purchase their land for?
5. How much is the Von Struikers’ land worth now?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)