1. The tale of the "Woman in White" begins on the last day of what month?
2. What physical characteristic is unusual about Pesca?
His small size.
3. What is Pesca proud of being?
"A perfect Englishman".
4. When Walter first meets the woman in white, what is she pointing at?
A cloud over London.
5. When Walter first meets the woman in white, she claims she was once happy living where?
6. What coastline does Walter Hartright awaken to at Limmeridge House?
7. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
8. What type of thing bothers Mr. Fairlie?
All of these.
This section contains 3,948 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)