1. The tale of the "Woman in White" begins on the last day of what month?
2. What physical characteristic is unusual about Pesca?
3. What is Pesca proud of being?
4. When Walter first meets the woman in white, what is she pointing at?
5. When Walter first meets the woman in white, she claims she was once happy living where?
6. What coastline does Walter Hartright awaken to at Limmeridge House?
7. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
8. What type of thing bothers Mr. Fairlie?
This section contains 3,948 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)