|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Count Fosco.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter reveal the truth about Count Fosco to Pesca?
(a) Because Pesca is withholding information.
(b) To gain Pesca's trust.
(c) All of these.
(d) To gain assistance.
2. Who examines Laura and registers her as dead?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Dr. Goodricke.
(c) Mrs. Rubelle.
(d) Mr. Fairlie.
3. What musician does Walter first hear Laura play on the piano?
(a) She cannot play piano.
4. How soon after Laura accepts Walter's proposal do they marry?
(a) 1 year.
(b) One week.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 10 days.
5. What disturbs Walter about Mrs. Catherick's reaction to Sir Percival's death?
(a) Her grief over the man.
(b) Her request for proof.
(c) Her laughter.
(d) Her belief that Walter was involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the graveyard, how does the woman in white respond to Sir Percival's name?
2. Following Sir Percival's death, why does Walter want to marry Laura?
3. For what purpose did Count Fosco come to England?
4. In Knowlesbury, what crime is Walter accused of?
5. During Walter's confrontation, what does he demand from Count Fosco?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)