|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Count Fosco.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sir Percival drive to the train station in the middle of the night?
(a) To scare Marian.
(b) He is picking someone up.
(c) To see if he will get caught.
(d) He is drunk.
2. What surprises Marian about Count Fosco?
(a) His background.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His appreciation for her.
(d) His dislike for her.
3. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
(a) Her financial situation.
(b) Mr. Fairlie.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her marriage.
4. Why does Sir Percival want Laura to sign her fortune to him?
(a) Laura is not pregnant yet.
(b) Laura is a terrible wife.
(c) To save him from financial ruin.
(d) He is better with money.
5. Where did Anne walk daily, in her efforts to meet Laura?
(a) By the lake.
(b) All of these.
(c) Through the field.
(d) To Blackwater and back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Fosco include in the first paragraph of his confession?
2. Who does Count Fosco visit the London neighborhood with?
3. Where is Count Fosco from?
4. Why did Mrs. Clements help Anne share a secret with Laura?
5. What advises Laura to be wary of Sir Percival?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)