|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job did Anne's mother hold?
2. When Walter confronts Count Fosco, what does Walter accuse him of?
(a) All of these.
(b) Belonging to a secret society.
(c) Cuckolding Countess Fosco.
(d) Stealing Laura's fortune.
3. To prove her identity, Solicitor Kyrle needs evidence Laura came to London when?
(a) Prior to the date on her death certificate.
(b) Twice the previous summer.
(c) While she was married to Sir Percival.
(d) To visit with Anne.
4. Why does Anne feel safe revealing Sir Percival's secret to Laura?
(a) She bought a gun.
(b) She has hired protection.
(c) She is out of the asylum.
(d) She's dying.
5. In an attempt to learn Sir Percival's secret, where does Walter meet Mrs. Catherick?
(b) Blackwater Park.
(c) Limmeridge House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following the confrontation with Walter, who follows Count Fosco?
2. Walter is followed by how many men after he visits the church in Old Welmingham?
3. At Grimsby, what illness is discovered in Anne?
4. How soon after Laura accepts Walter's proposal do they marry?
5. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)