|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning Pesca's secret, Walter determines what?
(a) Pesca is not to be trusted.
(b) Pesca is a killer.
(c) Count Fosco has betrayed the society.
(d) Count Fosco might be a good man.
2. To relieve herself of anger, what does Marian do to Count Fosco's card?
(a) Photocopies it.
(b) Shreds it.
(c) Distributes it.
(d) Burns it.
3. Following the marriage between Walter and Laura, who remains ignorant about the threat of Count Fosco?
(a) Countess Fosco.
(c) Mr. Fairlie.
4. Why is Mr. Fairlie irritated at having to write a narrative?
(a) He doesn't like to write.
(b) His nerves can't handle it.
(c) He is busy seeking revenge on Sir Percival.
(d) English is not his first language.
5. Who does Walter meet with in Hampshire?
(a) Count Fosco and his lawyer.
(b) Mrs. Catherick.
(c) Dr. Dawson and Mrs. Michelson.
(d) Sir Percival and his lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Count Fosco from?
2. What is Marian's opinion of Laura's plans to remarry?
3. Why does Solicitor Kyrle give Walter an envelope to give to Marian?
4. Why does Walter return to Blackwater Park after seeking out evidence at the inn?
5. Why does Walter reveal the truth about Count Fosco to Pesca?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)