|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Pesca recognize Count Fosco?
(c) He claims they were once friends.
(d) He claims to have once fought him.
2. Where do Marian and Laura move to, following Sir Percival's death?
(a) Blackwater Park.
3. Where do Walter, Marian, and Laura go on holiday?
(a) The West Coast.
(b) The East Coast.
(c) The South Coast.
(d) Up North.
4. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her marriage.
(c) Mr. Fairlie.
(d) Her financial situation.
5. When Laura's maid arrives, Mr Fairlie is concerned about what?
(a) She has a cold.
(b) Laura is in danger.
(c) Marian is double crossing him.
(d) Her shoes might creak.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Walter first meets the woman in white, she claims she was once happy living where?
2. Following the marriage between Walter and Laura, who remains ignorant about the threat of Count Fosco?
3. To relieve herself of anger, what does Marian do to Count Fosco's card?
4. How many dates appear on Laura's headstone?
5. Why does Walter choose to keep Sir Percival's secret?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)