|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the graveyard, how does the woman in white respond to Sir Percival's name?
(a) She cries.
(b) She screams.
(c) She spits.
(d) She faints.
2. Who finds Laura's lost brooch?
(c) Sir Percival.
3. What does Laura give to Walter before he leaves Limmeridge House?
(a) All of these.
(b) A painting.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A hug.
4. What is Marian's opinion of Laura's plans to remarry?
(a) It is disrespectful to Sir Percival.
(b) She thinks it is a bad idea.
(c) She is jealous.
(d) She is overjoyed.
5. Whose dead body was mistaken for Laura's?
(d) A pauper's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Fairlie believe about himself?
2. What problem develops between Walter and Laura, as they spend time together?
3. Why does Anne feel safe revealing Sir Percival's secret to Laura?
4. Does Pesca recognize Count Fosco?
5. How long has Vincent served as the Fairlie's solicitor?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)