|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two women surprise Walter at Laura's grave?
(a) Eliza and Marian.
(b) Laura and Anne.
(c) Anne and Marian.
(d) Laura and Marian.
2. What musician does Walter first hear Laura play on the piano?
(c) She cannot play piano.
3. The inn keeper that could document Sir Percival's stay with Laura can be found where?
(a) Nobody knows.
(b) With Sir Percival, at all times.
(c) At the front desk.
4. Where does Marian take Laura, upon her release from the asylum?
(b) Limmeridge House.
(d) Blackwater Park.
5. Who informs Laura of Sir Percival's death?
(b) Mr. Fairlie.
(d) Count Fosco.
Short Answer Questions
1. As it rains, where does Marian hide in order to spy on Sir Percival and Count Fosco?
2. The court determines Sir Percival's death as what?
3. Who finds Laura's lost brooch?
4. Walter feels who is helping him from the grave?
5. What does Walter's family fear about the situation with Laura "death"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)