|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story Continued in Several Narratives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Percival comments his lake is too shallow to what?
(a) Go boating with Laura.
(b) Drown someone.
2. What illness is Marian diagnosed with?
(b) Strep throat.
3. When Walter first meets the woman in white, she claims she was once happy living where?
(b) Polesdean Lodge.
4. Joseph Postlethwaite gets punished at school for claiming what?
(a) His father is a count.
(b) He saw a ghost.
(c) He can speak Italian.
(d) He is wealthier than the teacher.
5. Who prepares Laura's body and buries her?
(d) Sir Percival.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
2. What is negotiated prior to Laura's marriage to Sir Percival?
3. As it rains, where does Marian hide in order to spy on Sir Percival and Count Fosco?
4. Why does Laura refuse to sign documents for Sir Percival?
5. When Laura's maid arrives, Mr Fairlie is concerned about what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)