|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story Continued in Several Narratives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Percival want, if Laura cannot bear him children?
(a) A divorce.
(b) Permission to adopt.
(c) Limmeridge House.
(d) 20,000 pounds.
2. What does Laura place in a drawing album for Marian to one day give to Walter?
(a) A signed portrait.
(b) Several thousand pounds.
(c) A lock of hair.
(d) A letter of gratitude.
3. Why does Sir Percival drive to the train station in the middle of the night?
(a) To scare Marian.
(b) To see if he will get caught.
(c) He is picking someone up.
(d) He is drunk.
4. Why does Sir Percival lock Laura in her room?
(a) All of these.
(b) She will not sign his papers.
(c) She does not trust him.
(d) She plans a meeting with Anne.
5. What problem develops between Walter and Laura, as they spend time together?
(a) They are attracted to each other.
(b) Laura dislikes Walter's humor.
(c) Walter disrespects Laura's intellect.
(d) They constantly disagree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advises Laura to be wary of Sir Percival?
2. Why does Anne feel safe revealing Sir Percival's secret to Laura?
3. Who is Count Fosco married to?
4. What is the name of the woman in white?
5. Prior to Walter's return, Marian dreams he does what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)