|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Frederick Fairlie, Esq., of Limmeridge House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Marian's letter to Mr. Fairlie, who visits him personally?
(a) Sir Percival.
(c) Anne Catherine.
(d) Count Fosco.
2. How does Marian demonstrate suspicion against Sir Percival and Count Fosco?
(a) Buying a gun.
(b) Dirty looks.
(c) Locking her room.
(d) Calling the police.
3. Why does Anne feel safe revealing Sir Percival's secret to Laura?
(a) She has hired protection.
(b) She is out of the asylum.
(c) She's dying.
(d) She bought a gun.
4. When Laura's maid arrives, Mr Fairlie is concerned about what?
(a) She has a cold.
(b) Laura is in danger.
(c) Marian is double crossing him.
(d) Her shoes might creak.
5. Who suggest Sir Percival withdraw his proposal to Laura?
(b) Sir Percival.
(d) Mr. Fairlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Percival's home?
2. Laura admits to Marian a secret love for who?
3. Why does Marian cry at Laura's wedding?
4. As it rains, where does Marian hide in order to spy on Sir Percival and Count Fosco?
5. What is the name of the woman in white?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)