|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Frederick Fairlie, Esq., of Limmeridge House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical characteristic is unusual about Pesca?
(a) His small size.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His right leg.
(d) His eye color.
2. What is negotiated prior to Laura's marriage to Sir Percival?
(a) Where the wedding will take place.
(b) The wedding vows.
(c) The marriage settlement contract.
(d) Where Laura will live.
3. What is Pesca proud of being?
(a) "A noble town crier".
(b) "A perfect Englishman".
(c) "A generous European".
(d) "Mobile and carefree".
4. How long has Vincent served as the Fairlie's solicitor?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. Who helps Mr. Fairlie write his narrative?
(b) Count Fosco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Anne to her meeting with Laura at the boathouse?
2. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
3. When Walter first meets the woman in white, what is she pointing at?
4. Where does Sir Percival plan to take Laura following their marriage?
5. At Sir Percival's home, what type of animal does Mariam discover dying?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)