|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Frederick Fairlie, Esq., of Limmeridge House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Walter be during Laura's marriage?
(a) Limmeridge House.
(b) Out of the country.
(c) Standing for the bride.
(d) At the wedding.
2. In Marian's diary, she mentions a letter in which Walter suspects he is what?
(a) Destined to die alone.
(b) Sick with a terminal disease.
(c) Being followed.
(d) A pawn in a larger game.
3. What advises Laura to be wary of Sir Percival?
(a) An article in the paper.
(b) Marian's history with him.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) Walter's suspicions of him.
4. What coastline does Walter Hartright awaken to at Limmeridge House?
5. Who helps Mr. Fairlie write his narrative?
(a) Count Fosco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne feel safe revealing Sir Percival's secret to Laura?
2. What does Laura give to Walter before he leaves Limmeridge House?
3. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
4. Sir Percival tells the Fairlie's he placed Anne in an asylum for what reason?
5. The tale of the "Woman in White" begins on the last day of what month?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)