|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Frederick Fairlie, Esq., of Limmeridge House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As it rains, where does Marian hide in order to spy on Sir Percival and Count Fosco?
(a) In Count Fosco's closet.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) The roof.
(d) The boat house.
2. Who is Count Fosco married to?
(a) A dutch princess.
(c) Mr. Fairlie's sister.
(d) Louis' mother.
3. What coastline does Walter Hartright awaken to at Limmeridge House?
4. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Mr. Fairlie.
(c) Her financial situation.
(d) Her family.
5. Why does Marian cry at Laura's wedding?
(a) Laura ignores her.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is in love with Sir Percival.
(d) She is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sir Percival lock Laura in her room?
2. When Laura's maid arrives, Mr Fairlie is concerned about what?
3. Why did Anne once promise to wear white her entire life?
4. Who finds Laura's lost brooch?
5. What is the name of Sir Percival's home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)