|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Marian Halcombe, Parts I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
(a) Her financial situation.
(b) Mr. Fairlie.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her marriage.
2. What does Laura place in a drawing album for Marian to one day give to Walter?
(a) A signed portrait.
(b) Several thousand pounds.
(c) A lock of hair.
(d) A letter of gratitude.
3. What type of thing bothers Mr. Fairlie?
(a) All of these.
(d) Bright lights and noise.
4. What does Marian reveal to Walter, regarding Laura and Sir Percival?
(a) They are related.
(b) He will be her new tutor.
(c) He owes her money.
(d) They are engaged.
5. How long has Vincent served as the Fairlie's solicitor?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sir Percival plan to take Laura following their marriage?
2. What type of dog does Laura own?
3. Laura admits to Marian a secret love for who?
4. Joseph Postlethwaite gets punished at school for claiming what?
5. Why did Anne once promise to wear white her entire life?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)