|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Marian Halcombe, Parts I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marian cry at Laura's wedding?
(a) She is in love with Sir Percival.
(b) Laura ignores her.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is happy.
2. What does Laura give to Walter before he leaves Limmeridge House?
(a) A painting.
(b) A drawing.
(c) A hug.
(d) All of these.
3. What advises Laura to be wary of Sir Percival?
(a) An article in the paper.
(b) Marian's history with him.
(c) Walter's suspicions of him.
(d) An anonymous letter.
4. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Her financial situation.
(c) Her family.
(d) Mr. Fairlie.
5. Where will Walter be during Laura's marriage?
(a) Limmeridge House.
(b) Standing for the bride.
(c) Out of the country.
(d) At the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical characteristic is unusual about Pesca?
2. What does Sir Percival want, if Laura cannot bear him children?
3. At Sir Percival's home, what type of animal does Mariam discover dying?
4. What is Laura's wedding date?
5. What is the name of Sir Percival's home?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)