|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Epoch: The Story continued by Vincent Gilmore, of Chancery Lane, Solicitor, Parts I-IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advises Laura to be wary of Sir Percival?
(a) An article in the paper.
(b) Walter's suspicions of him.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) Marian's history with him.
2. What does Sir Percival want, if Laura cannot bear him children?
(a) Permission to adopt.
(b) Limmeridge House.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) A divorce.
3. What type of dog does Laura own?
(a) A labordoodle.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A French bulldog.
(d) An Italian greyhound.
4. The tale of the "Woman in White" begins on the last day of what month?
5. Joseph Postlethwaite gets punished at school for claiming what?
(a) He saw a ghost.
(b) He is wealthier than the teacher.
(c) He can speak Italian.
(d) His father is a count.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Walter first meets the woman in white, she claims she was once happy living where?
2. What is Pesca proud of being?
3. Where will Walter be during Laura's marriage?
4. Why did Anne once promise to wear white her entire life?
5. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)