|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Epoch: The Story continued by Vincent Gilmore, of Chancery Lane, Solicitor, Parts I-IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is negotiated prior to Laura's marriage to Sir Percival?
(a) The marriage settlement contract.
(b) Where the wedding will take place.
(c) Where Laura will live.
(d) The wedding vows.
2. What physical characteristic is unusual about Pesca?
(a) His right leg.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His eye color.
(d) His small size.
3. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
(c) Mr. Fairlie.
(d) All of these.
4. When Walter first meets the woman in white, she claims she was once happy living where?
(c) Polesdean Lodge.
5. What coastline does Walter Hartright awaken to at Limmeridge House?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in white?
2. Why did Anne once promise to wear white her entire life?
3. Where will Walter be during Laura's marriage?
4. What does Marian reveal to Walter, regarding Laura and Sir Percival?
5. What does Laura give to Walter before he leaves Limmeridge House?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)