|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The inn keeper that could document Sir Percival's stay with Laura can be found where?
(b) With Sir Percival, at all times.
(c) Nobody knows.
(d) At the front desk.
2. Where does Count Fosco pretend to have sent an ill Marian?
(c) The mental institution.
3. Who plans to look through letters to discover the identity of the woman in white?
(c) Mr. Fairlie.
(d) All of these.
4. What is the name of Sir Percival's home?
(a) Whitestream View.
(b) Blanco Nero.
(c) Blackwater Park.
(d) White Willow.
5. At Grimsby, what illness is discovered in Anne?
(c) A weak heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning Pesca's secret, Walter determines what?
2. How much did it cost to get Laura released from the asylum?
3. What does Walter feel for Marian, when she moves Laura to Gower's Walk?
4. What is Marian's opinion of Laura's plans to remarry?
5. Where did Anne walk daily, in her efforts to meet Laura?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)