|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Anne to her meeting with Laura at the boathouse?
(a) Count Fosco.
(b) Sir Percival.
(c) Countess Fosco.
2. What power does Count Fosco have over Laura, unless she remarries?
(a) He can have her sent away.
(b) He can threaten her.
(c) He can still claim she is Anne.
(d) All of these.
3. Eliza believes Laura objects to Mrs. Rubelle as a nurse due to what prejudice?
(a) Mrs. Rubelle is Italian.
(b) Mrs. Rubelle is too tough.
(c) Mrs. Rubellie is illiterate.
(d) Mrs. Rubelle is not board certified.
4. Why does Sir Percival want Laura to sign her fortune to him?
(a) He is better with money.
(b) Laura is a terrible wife.
(c) To save him from financial ruin.
(d) Laura is not pregnant yet.
5. Who helps Mr. Fairlie write his narrative?
(d) Count Fosco.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Walter's confrontation, what does he demand from Count Fosco?
2. Who finds Laura's lost brooch?
3. Sir Percival comments his lake is too shallow to what?
4. Following the confrontation with Walter, who follows Count Fosco?
5. What type of dog does Laura own?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)