|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Clements was once a neighbor to who?
(d) Sir Percival.
2. Who suggest Sir Percival withdraw his proposal to Laura?
(a) Sir Percival.
(d) Mr. Fairlie.
3. When Walter confronts Count Fosco, what does Walter accuse him of?
(a) Stealing Laura's fortune.
(b) All of these.
(c) Cuckolding Countess Fosco.
(d) Belonging to a secret society.
4. What does Count Fosco do to trap Walter with him?
(a) Holds Laura hostage.
(b) Holds a gun to his head.
(c) Locks the bedroom door.
(d) Surrounds the house with gunmen.
5. Why does Sir Percival drive to the train station in the middle of the night?
(a) He is picking someone up.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) To scare Marian.
(d) To see if he will get caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura worry about being to Walter and Marian?
2. How long has Vincent served as the Fairlie's solicitor?
3. What is Marian's opinion of Laura's plans to remarry?
4. Mrs. Catherick was once seen where with Sir Percival, causing a scandal?
5. What does Sir Percival want, if Laura cannot bear him children?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)