|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Marian Halcombe, Parts VI-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is negotiated prior to Laura's marriage to Sir Percival?
(a) The marriage settlement contract.
(b) The wedding vows.
(c) Where the wedding will take place.
(d) Where Laura will live.
2. What type of dog does Laura own?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A French bulldog.
(c) An Italian greyhound.
(d) A labordoodle.
3. Why did Anne once promise to wear white her entire life?
(a) She was joining the Navy.
(b) She was grateful for hand-me-downs.
(c) Out of respect for religion.
(d) To learn to be graceful.
4. After returning from abroad, what won't Laura discuss with Marian?
(a) Mr. Fairlie.
(b) Her marriage.
(c) Her financial situation.
(d) Her family.
5. What does Marian reveal to Walter, regarding Laura and Sir Percival?
(a) He will be her new tutor.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are related.
(d) He owes her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Laura refuse to sign documents for Sir Percival?
2. Why does Sir Percival lock Laura in her room?
3. Why does Anne feel safe revealing Sir Percival's secret to Laura?
4. Who follows Anne to her meeting with Laura at the boathouse?
5. Who suggest Sir Percival withdraw his proposal to Laura?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)