|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Epoch: The Story continued by Marian Halcombe, Parts VI-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is negotiated prior to Laura's marriage to Sir Percival?
(a) The wedding vows.
(b) Where the wedding will take place.
(c) The marriage settlement contract.
(d) Where Laura will live.
2. What is the name of the woman in white?
3. Who finds Laura's lost brooch?
(d) Sir Percival.
4. What type of dog does Laura own?
(a) A labordoodle.
(b) A poodle.
(c) An Italian greyhound.
(d) A French bulldog.
5. Sir Percival tells the Fairlie's he placed Anne in an asylum for what reason?
(a) She was with child.
(b) To avoid disgracing her mother.
(c) He wanted to be rid of her.
(d) She was homicidal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Percival comments his lake is too shallow to what?
2. Where will Walter be during Laura's marriage?
3. How long has Vincent served as the Fairlie's solicitor?
4. At Sir Percival's home, what type of animal does Mariam discover dying?
5. What problem develops between Walter and Laura, as they spend time together?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)