|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Epoch: The Story continued by Walter Hartright, Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fairlie believe about himself?
(a) He is cantankerous.
(b) He is funny.
(c) He is destined for great things.
(d) He is easy-natured.
2. What power does Count Fosco have over Laura, unless she remarries?
(a) He can still claim she is Anne.
(b) He can have her sent away.
(c) He can threaten her.
(d) All of these.
3. Sir Percival comments his lake is too shallow to what?
(b) Drown someone.
(d) Go boating with Laura.
4. Where do Walter, Marian, and Laura go on holiday?
(a) The South Coast.
(b) The East Coast.
(c) Up North.
(d) The West Coast.
5. What disturbs Walter about Mrs. Catherick's reaction to Sir Percival's death?
(a) Her grief over the man.
(b) Her laughter.
(c) Her request for proof.
(d) Her belief that Walter was involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Count Fosco gain from the conspiracy against Laura?
2. Who helps Mr. Fairlie write his narrative?
3. While in hiding, how much money do Laura, Walter, and Marian have in the bank?
4. Walter's employer believes that Walter is driven by which of the following?
5. What is the name of Sir Percival's home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)