|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aislinn consider herself to be regarding Wulfgar?
(a) Soft clay.
(b) Hard as steel.
(c) A window of hope.
(d) A lifelong enemy.
2. Where do Aislinn and her party travel to to attend the coronation?
3. What does Wulfgar do as Aislinn cries?
(a) Wonders what he can do to make her happy.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Goes out for a walk.
4. Aislinn urges Wulfgar to have patience with ___________.
5. Who does Gwyneth get angry with for touching her sewing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wulfgar being building in the spring?
2. What is the occasion that Wulfgar has arranged today?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the foods put away for the winter?
4. What does the woman at the party NOT do to Wulfgar?
5. Why are Aislinn's things taken from Wulfgar's room to accommodations at court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Haylan's son, Miles, that ultimately forges a bond of friendship between rivals Haylan and Aislinn?
2. What has Wulfgar done recently that he thinks should show Aislinn how he feels about her?
3. What information does Bolsgar offer up that proves that Bryce is Wulfgar's son?
4. What family secret does Gwyneth reveal before she dies?
5. What are Wulfgar's plans for the unborn child and what does Aislinn do in response?
6. How does Aislinn's state of mind diminish as Wulfgar continues to refuse to marry her?
7. How does Wulfgar surprise Aislinn with a wedding?
8. How does Aislinn use the situation of Wulfgar's gifts of the dresses to press for his feelings about her?
9. How does Wulfgar deal with Gwyneth who is all too anxious to talk about Aislinn's faults when Wulfgar returns to Darkenwald?
10. How does Wulfgar come around to accepting Bryce as his own son?
This section contains 1,496 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)