|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wulfgar tell Ragnor that he now knows about Ragnor?
(a) Ragnor is William's favorite knight.
(b) Ragnor has won Aislinn's heart.
(c) Ragnor set him up to be killed at the village.
(d) Ragnor is his half brother.
2. Which of the following does Aislinn NOT tell her mother after she marries Wulfgar?
(a) Aislinn loves Wulfgar.
(b) Wulfgar is so much like her own father.
(c) Maida's grandson will not be born without a father.
(d) Wulfgar is her chosen.
3. Who does Gwyneth get angry with for touching her sewing?
4. What does Aislinn consider herself to be regarding Wulfgar?
(a) A lifelong enemy.
(b) A window of hope.
(c) Hard as steel.
(d) Soft clay.
5. What does Wulfgar do when Aislinn tells him she is pregnant?
(a) He is pleased that he will have an heir.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He responds that it is to be expected.
(d) He is extremely happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Wulfgar give Aislinn before they leave London?
2. Who was the other knight that set up Wulfgar to be killed at the village?
3. What does Aislinn do that angers Wulfgar?
4. What does Wulfgar being building in the spring?
5. What fortress does Wulfgar find completely destroyed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Wulfgar's concerns abated when he sees the newborn child?
2. What arguments does Aislinn give for not wanting to attend the ceremonies for William?
3. How does Aislinn's state of mind diminish as Wulfgar continues to refuse to marry her?
4. What happens to Haylan's son, Miles, that ultimately forges a bond of friendship between rivals Haylan and Aislinn?
5. How does Wulfgar learn about Gwyneth's cruelty toward Aislinn?
6. What facts does Maida reveal that proves that Bryce could not be Ragnor's son?
7. What are Wulfgar's plans for the unborn child and what does Aislinn do in response?
8. What worries does Wulfgar have regarding the new baby?
9. How does Wulfgar's generosity toward Aislinn continue as they tour London?
10. How does Wulfgar deal with Gwyneth who is all too anxious to talk about Aislinn's faults when Wulfgar returns to Darkenwald?
This section contains 1,353 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)