|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aislinn seated by at the second dinner with the king?
(a) The king.
2. How does Bolsgar know that Bryce is truly Wulfgar's son?
(a) He has a cowlick in his hair.
(b) He has the same mole on his cheek as Wulfgar does.
(c) He has a birthmark on his buttocks.
(d) He has grey eyes.
3. In what month is Aislinn visiting her mother when she feels dizzy?
4. What does Wulfgar being building in the spring?
(a) A lookout tower.
(b) New stables.
(c) A new castle.
(d) A new village.
5. What gift does Wulfgar give Aislinn before they leave London?
(a) A trunk filled with satins and velvets.
(b) A fur cloak.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A dapple grey horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the guest that Wulfgar has invited to Darkenwald?
2. Why are Wulfgar's men acting sad and listless around the house?
3. Who catches Aislinn just as she is about to be thrown from her horse?
4. What does Gwyneth call Wulfgar with the intention of hurting him?
5. Who is found to be the traitor at Darkenwald?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wulfgar come around to accepting Bryce as his own son?
2. What are the circumstances that prompt the joust between Wulfgar and Ragnor?
3. What has Wulfgar done recently that he thinks should show Aislinn how he feels about her?
4. What is Wulfgar's response to Aislinn's news that she is pregnant?
5. How does Wulfgar surprise Aislinn with a wedding?
6. What is the outcome of the joust between Wulfgar and Ragnor?
7. Who is discovered to be a traitor at Darkenwald?
8. How does Wulfgar's generosity toward Aislinn continue as they tour London?
9. How does Aislinn use the situation of Wulfgar's gifts of the dresses to press for his feelings about her?
10. When is the joust held and how does Wulfgar spend the morning preparing?
This section contains 1,464 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)