|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the package that Wulfgar gives to Kerwick?
2. What is Wulfgar surprised to find when he touches Aislinn's body?
(a) A healing scar from the lash Gwyneth gave her.
(b) She is cold and clammy.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is burning up with fever.
3. What accusation does Gwyneth make and that Wulfar demands an answer.
(a) That Aislinn tried to run away.
(b) That Aislinn sold Wulfgar's weapons.
(c) That Aislinn slept with Kerwick while Wulfgar was away.
(d) That Aislinn gave away all of Wulfgar's clothes to the poor.
4. What does Aislinn desire most from her relationship with Wulfgar?
5. What serious disease is afflicting Maida?
(b) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the foods put away for the winter?
2. Bolsgar tells Wulfgar he should marry Aislinn or ________________________.
3. What does Aislinn desire most of all at this point in her life?
4. What name does Ragnor call Gwyneth when she chastises him for kissing Aislinn?
5. What does Aislinn tell Maida could have happened regarding Maida's attempt on Wulfgar's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the circumstances that prompt the joust between Wulfgar and Ragnor?
2. What worries does Wulfgar have regarding the new baby?
3. What is the outcome of the joust between Wulfgar and Ragnor?
4. What has Wulfgar done recently that he thinks should show Aislinn how he feels about her?
5. What does Aislinn do when Wulfgar asks is she slept with Kerwick while he was away?
6. What information does Bolsgar offer up that proves that Bryce is Wulfgar's son?
7. When is the joust held and how does Wulfgar spend the morning preparing?
8. How does Wulfgar deal with Gwyneth who is all too anxious to talk about Aislinn's faults when Wulfgar returns to Darkenwald?
9. How does Aislinn's state of mind diminish as Wulfgar continues to refuse to marry her?
10. What are Wulfgar's plans for the unborn child and what does Aislinn do in response?
This section contains 1,371 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)