|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gwyneth orders that Aislinn and __________ be whipped.
2. To what position is Sanhurst ultimately demoted?
(a) Water boy.
(c) Stable boy.
3. What is in the package that Wulfgar asks Milderd to give to Aislinn?
(c) Yellow cloth.
4. What is Wulfgar's response to Aislinn when she asks if he will marry her if she is pregnant?
(a) He'll marry her after they have been together 10 years.
(b) Of course he'll marry her.
(c) He'll have to think about it.
(d) He won't marry her under any circumstances.
5. What is the name of the friar who admonishes Wulfar?
(a) Friar Dunley.
(b) Friar Nowell.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Friar Dunfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Wulfgar told Aislinn that he expected tonight?
2. What does Hlynn help Aislinn with so that she cannot go to Ragnor?
3. On what topic do Aislinn and Wulfgar argue?
4. The villagers mainly use spears and ______________ as weapons.
5. What is Aislinn doing when Wulfgar returns to Darkenwald?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about Wulfgar's childhood after the arrival of Bolsgar?
2. How does Ragnor try to divert his desire for Aislinn to Gwyneth?
3. What does Wulfgar do when Aislinn is missing the next morning?
4. How does Wulfgar let Ragnor know that he handled the situation at Darkenwald all wrong?
5. Describe Aislinn's procedure for tending to Bolsgar's leg wound.
6. Friar Dunley rather boldly tells Wulfgar how he should manage the situation regarding Aislinn. What advice does the friar give to Wulfgar?
7. How does Aislinn achieve some measure of freedom from Wulfgar?
8. How does Aislinn invade Wulfgar's thoughts even when he is with another woman?
9. How does THE WOLF AND THE DOVE begin?
10. What are the circumstances surrounding Aislinn's rape?
This section contains 1,358 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)