|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aislinn's relationship to Wulfgar now?
2. What does Hlynn help Aislinn with so that she cannot go to Ragnor?
(a) Her studies.
(b) Her bath.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her clothes.
3. Who is Aislinn's mother?
4. What does Wulfgar do for Aislinn when she says she won't run away?
(a) Lets her marry Kerwick.
(b) Lets her run away.
(c) Gives her a horse.
(d) Unchains her.
5. How man men to Wulfgar and his men capture?
Short Answer Questions
1. The salve that Aislinn uses is made of ______________ and herbs.
2. What is the name of Aislinn's home?
3. What does Aislinn search for in order to mend it?
4. What do Wulfgar and Ragnor argue about in front of the other men?
5. _____________ thinks she can convince Wulfgar that she is better for him than Aislinn.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Sweyn's role in Wulfgar's life?
2. Explain the differing points Wulfgar and Aislinn have on the topic of marriage?
3. How does Wulfgar save Aislinn from Ragnor whose persistence in having Aislinn is ferocious?
4. What does Wulfgar do when Aislinn is missing the next morning?
5. How does Wulfgar let Ragnor know that he handled the situation at Darkenwald all wrong?
6. How does Sweyn rescue Aislinn from Ragnor's advances?
7. How does Aislinn adapt to her new role of slave?
8. How does THE WOLF AND THE DOVE begin?
9. What is revealed about Wulfgar's childhood after the arrival of Bolsgar?
10. Describe Aislinn's procedure for tending to Bolsgar's leg wound.
This section contains 1,408 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)