|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The salve that Aislinn uses is made of ______________ and herbs.
(c) Melted wax.
(d) Goose grease.
2. What has Maida's role always been among her people?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A witch.
(d) A healer.
3. Which of the men is infatuated with Gwyneth?
4. Which of the following people does NOT accompany the one-armed man?
5. Why does Wulfgar say he will not marry Aislinn?
(a) People consider him a bastard and he won't subject her to that.
(b) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(c) He doesn't love her.
(d) He is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wulfgar tell Aislinn to wear from now on for protection?
2. Which of the following is NOT a message Wulfgar sends to Aislinn via Milderd?
3. Gwyneth sees Aislinn talking to ____________ and vows to tell Wulfgar about Aislinn's unfaithfulness.
4. Who does Wulfgar warn Aislinn about?
5. What does Wulfgar do for Aislinn when she says she won't run away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ragnor try to divert his desire for Aislinn to Gwyneth?
2. Describe Aislinn's procedure for tending to Bolsgar's leg wound.
3. How do the tensions between Aislinn and Gwyneth accelerate when Wulfgar leaves for battle?
4. Explain the differing points Wulfgar and Aislinn have on the topic of marriage?
5. How does Wulfgar let Ragnor know that he handled the situation at Darkenwald all wrong?
6. What does Wulfgar give to Milderd to give to Aislinn when she reaches Darkenwald?
7. What is Aislinn's reaction to the package from Wulfgar delivered by Milderd?
8. How does THE WOLF AND THE DOVE begin?
9. What scheme does Ragnor devise to harm Wulfgar yet claim to have saved Wulfgar's life?
10. How does Aislinn invade Wulfgar's thoughts even when he is with another woman?
This section contains 1,507 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)