|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What/who does Kerwick think Aislinn should have chosen instead of Wulfgar?
2. What does Wulfgar tell Friar Dunley are the friar's duties?
(a) To heal the sick.
(b) To tend to the dead.
(c) To build a church on the estate.
(d) To lead prayers.
3. Who does Wulfgar warn Aislinn about?
4. In whose name have the Normans taken Darkenwald?
5. On what day is William to be crowned?
(a) Bastille Day.
(b) All Saints Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Years Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Wulfgar NOT encounter trying to get a cart out of the mud?
2. For what reason does Wulfgar threaten to have Aislinn lashed?
3. What does Wulfgar order for all the men?
4. Ainslinn tends to a wound on Wulfgar's __________.
5. What is the "haven" Aislinn says she will seek if the time comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does THE WOLF AND THE DOVE begin?
2. Explain the differing points Wulfgar and Aislinn have on the topic of marriage?
3. What kindness does Wulfgar show to an old woman in a village that has been burned out?
4. Which relatives of Wulfgar's arrive unexpectedly at Darkenwald?
5. What does Wulfgar do when Aislinn is missing the next morning?
6. What is Sweyn's role in Wulfgar's life?
7. How does Ragnor try to divert his desire for Aislinn to Gwyneth?
8. What happens when Kerwick and Maida make plans to escape?
9. What is Aislinn's reaction to the package from Wulfgar delivered by Milderd?
10. What does Wulfgar give to Milderd to give to Aislinn when she reaches Darkenwald?
This section contains 1,382 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)