|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wulfgar warn Aislinn about?
2. To whom is Aislinn betrothed but must hide her feelings to keep him safe?
3. What does Wulfar order to be done with all the food from the village?
(a) It is fed to the horses.
(b) It is put on the church steps.
(c) It is fed to the soldiers.
(d) It is sent to William.
4. What weapon does Aislinn have with her all the time?
5. What is the name of Aislinn's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the package that Wulfgar asks Milderd to give to Aislinn?
2. Wulfgar tells Aislinn that she must choose between ____________ and Ragnor.
3. What does Wulfgar consider love to be?
4. Who is the story's main female character?
5. What does Hlynn help Aislinn with so that she cannot go to Ragnor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aislinn achieve some measure of freedom from Wulfgar?
2. How does Aislinn first encounter Wulfgar?
3. How does Wulfgar let Ragnor know that he handled the situation at Darkenwald all wrong?
4. Friar Dunley rather boldly tells Wulfgar how he should manage the situation regarding Aislinn. What advice does the friar give to Wulfgar?
5. How do the tensions between Aislinn and Gwyneth accelerate when Wulfgar leaves for battle?
6. What is revealed about Wulfgar's childhood after the arrival of Bolsgar?
7. How does Wulfgar show some mercy when ransacking a village in the name of William?
8. How does THE WOLF AND THE DOVE begin?
9. Describe Aislinn's procedure for tending to Bolsgar's leg wound.
10. How does Ragnor try to divert his desire for Aislinn to Gwyneth?
This section contains 1,400 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)