|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to steal Wulfgar's attentions away from Aislinn?
2. What does Aislinn consider herself to be regarding Wulfgar?
(a) Hard as steel.
(b) A lifelong enemy.
(c) A window of hope.
(d) Soft clay.
3. What position does Wulfgar offer to Kerwick?
(c) Stable master.
(d) Chief of the army.
4. Which of the following is not stunned and angry at the marriage between Aislinn and Wulfgar?
5. What is Wulfgar surprised to find when he touches Aislinn's body?
(a) She is burning up with fever.
(b) A healing scar from the lash Gwyneth gave her.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is cold and clammy.
6. What does Wulfgar do when Aislinn tells him she is pregnant?
(a) He is extremely happy.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He responds that it is to be expected.
(d) He is pleased that he will have an heir.
7. For what purpose does William think Aislinn will serve Wulfgar best?
8. How does Bolsgar know that Bryce is truly Wulfgar's son?
(a) He has grey eyes.
(b) He has a birthmark on his buttocks.
(c) He has a cowlick in his hair.
(d) He has the same mole on his cheek as Wulfgar does.
9. What has Wulfgar brought to Aislinn?
(a) Perfumed soaps.
(b) A necklace.
(d) Satin shoes.
10. Which of the following does Aislinn NOT tell her mother after she marries Wulfgar?
(a) Aislinn loves Wulfgar.
(b) Wulfgar is so much like her own father.
(c) Maida's grandson will not be born without a father.
(d) Wulfgar is her chosen.
11. Aislinn urges Wulfgar to have patience with ___________.
12. Who dies with his/her head in Aislinn's lap?
13. Who is found to be the traitor at Darkenwald?
14. What gift does Wulfgar give Aislinn before they leave London?
(a) A trunk filled with satins and velvets.
(b) A fur cloak.
(c) A dapple grey horse.
(d) A wedding ring.
15. Where does Wulfgar end up spending the night after he and Aislinn quarrel?
(a) In Haylan's bed.
(b) The stables.
(c) In a spare cottage.
(d) In the great room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assumes Aislinn's seat at dinner as Aislinn serves?
2. What does Wulfgar do as Aislinn cries?
3. What vow does Wulfgar make to Aislinn?
4. Who is Aislinn seated by at the first dinner with the king?
5. Which of the following does Wulfgar NOT tell Aislinn when he wakes her the next morning?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)