|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aislinn tell Maida could have happened regarding Maida's attempt on Wulfgar's life?
(a) Maida would have been hanged.
(b) Maida would have been exiled.
(c) Maida would have been sold into slavery.
(d) Maida would have been tortured and maimed.
2. What does Aislinn consider herself to be regarding Wulfgar?
(a) Soft clay.
(b) A window of hope.
(c) A lifelong enemy.
(d) Hard as steel.
3. What does Gwyneth call Wulfgar with the intention of hurting him?
(a) A bastard child.
(b) Soulless creature.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A moron.
4. What fortress does Wulfgar find completely destroyed?
5. Who approaches Wulfgar with grievances when he returns to Darkenwald?
6. For what reason does Aislinn fix a potion for Wulfgar?
(c) Sore muscles.
7. Who is Aislinn seated by at the second dinner with the king?
(c) The king.
8. Ragnor and his men abduct Aislinn and _____________.
9. Which of the following does NOT give Wulfgar advice on how to beat Ragnor in the joust?
10. What is the occasion that Wulfgar has arranged today?
(a) A christening.
(b) A land title ceremony.
(c) An adoption ceremony.
(d) His wedding to Aislinn.
11. Why does Aislinn wear the ragged gown?
(a) Her luggages hasn't arrived yet.
(b) Her luggage got lost.
(c) She gave her gowns to women who needed them.
(d) She forgot to pack anything better.
12. On which run does Ragnor fall in the joust.
13. What does Wulfgar tell Ragnor that he now knows about Ragnor?
(a) Ragnor has won Aislinn's heart.
(b) Ragnor is William's favorite knight.
(c) Ragnor set him up to be killed at the village.
(d) Ragnor is his half brother.
14. Who was the other knight that set up Wulfgar to be killed at the village?
15. What is Aislinn doing when Wulfgar returns from the party early in the morning?
(b) Making coffee.
(c) Eating breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Aislinn visiting her mother when she feels dizzy?
2. Why does Aislinn suddenly turn angry at Wulfgar?
3. What does Aislinn claim that she is if Wulfgar won't marry her?
4. What does Aislinn reveal to Ragnor that makes him angry?
5. Aislinn urges Wulfgar to have patience with ___________.
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)