|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aislinn urges Wulfgar to have patience with ___________.
2. Which of the following does NOT give Wulfgar advice on how to beat Ragnor in the joust?
3. What item does Beaufonte buy Aislinn in London?
(a) Pink satin slippers.
(b) Tortoise hair clips.
(c) Small mirror.
(d) Bath salts.
4. Who had put sleeping potion in Ragnor's drink during his first night in the hall?
5. Who falls in the river and needs Aislinn's care to return to health?
6. What is the occasion that Wulfgar has arranged today?
(a) A land title ceremony.
(b) A christening.
(c) An adoption ceremony.
(d) His wedding to Aislinn.
7. Why is Aislinn particularly grateful for the gifts from Wulfgar?
(a) He has never purchased gifts for any other woman.
(b) The gifts are gestures of his declared love for her.
(c) She has never received so many gifts in her life.
(d) She is his slave and not entitled to gifts.
8. What does Wulfgar tell Ragnor that he now knows about Ragnor?
(a) Ragnor has won Aislinn's heart.
(b) Ragnor is William's favorite knight.
(c) Ragnor is his half brother.
(d) Ragnor set him up to be killed at the village.
9. How is Aislinn hurt during the boar hunt?
(a) She is gored by a boar.
(b) She is thrown from her horse.
(c) She is wounded by an arrow.
(d) She falls into the river.
10. Which of the following does William NOT tell Wulfgar at the title ceremony?
(a) He tells Wulfgar not to push Aislinn to the side.
(b) He grants Wulfgar full title.
(c) He tells Wulfgar to guild a strong castle.
(d) He owes him his firstborn son.
11. Why does Aislinn wear the ragged gown?
(a) She forgot to pack anything better.
(b) Her luggage got lost.
(c) Her luggages hasn't arrived yet.
(d) She gave her gowns to women who needed them.
12. Why does Aislinn contend that she will not be welcome at a royal ceremony?
(a) She doesn't have the right clothes.
(b) She doesn't speak English.
(c) She is not royalty.
(d) She is a Saxon.
13. For what reason does Aislinn fix a potion for Wulfgar?
(a) Sore muscles.
14. For what purpose does William think Aislinn will serve Wulfgar best?
15. What does Aislinn do to point out the fact that she is a slave?
(a) Cooks all the meals.
(b) Washes Wulfgar's clothes on a rock.
(c) Serves the meal in the evenings.
(d) Sweeps the house every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn tell Maida could have happened regarding Maida's attempt on Wulfgar's life?
2. Who does Gwyneth get angry with for touching her sewing?
3. In what year does the joust take place?
4. What family secret does Gwyneth finally reveal?
5. Who catches Aislinn just as she is about to be thrown from her horse?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)