|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Haylan's son?
2. What is the occasion that Wulfgar has arranged today?
(a) An adoption ceremony.
(b) His wedding to Aislinn.
(c) A land title ceremony.
(d) A christening.
3. Who catches Aislinn just as she is about to be thrown from her horse?
4. What accusation does Gwyneth make and that Wulfar demands an answer.
(a) That Aislinn tried to run away.
(b) That Aislinn slept with Kerwick while Wulfgar was away.
(c) That Aislinn gave away all of Wulfgar's clothes to the poor.
(d) That Aislinn sold Wulfgar's weapons.
5. What does Aislinn desire most from her relationship with Wulfgar?
6. What does Haylan call Aislinn?
(a) A witch.
(b) A saint.
(c) A whore.
(d) A nag.
7. What does Aislinn desire most of all at this point in her life?
(b) Religious freedom.
8. Who does Wulfgar want to raise Aislinn's child?
(b) A childless couple.
9. Who is found to be the traitor at Darkenwald?
10. What does Maida know about Aislinn when she is visiting her?
(a) Aislinn is going to escape.
(b) Aislinn is pregnant.
(c) Aislinn is very ill.
(d) Aislinn loves Wulfgar.
11. What item does Beaufonte buy Aislinn in London?
(a) Small mirror.
(b) Bath salts.
(c) Pink satin slippers.
(d) Tortoise hair clips.
12. On which run does Ragnor fall in the joust.
13. How many dresses does Aislinn have at the end of the day due to the tailors and seamstresses working all day?
14. Who approaches Wulfgar with grievances when he returns to Darkenwald?
15. What do Wulfgar and Aislinn name the new baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aislinn seated by at the first dinner with the king?
2. How does Bolsgar know that Bryce is truly Wulfgar's son?
3. What color hair does Aislinn's baby have?
4. In what month is Aislinn visiting her mother when she feels dizzy?
5. What is Wulfgar surprised to find when he touches Aislinn's body?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)